Like most adult Americans and Israelis I need my morning coffee.
No one brews coffee in Israel. Latte's are made with espresso. I used to drink instant all the time. I've slowly developed a taste for brewed coffee and started brewing my own about a year ago. During that year I've discovered many ways to screw up.
1. Forget the water.
2. Forget to close the lid on the water reservoir.
3. Dump the coffee grounds into the water reservoir.
4. Pour the water over the coffee grounds instead of the water reservoir.
5. Fill the pot with water and forget to pour it into the reservoir.
6. Forget to turn the coffeemaker on.
7. Forget to plug in the coffeemaker.
I wonder what my foggy uncaffienated brain will come up with next.