Saturday, May 30, 2009

Here We Go Again

I walked away from the first land deal I made an offer on. Two days ago I made an offer on a house and it was accepted. Let's see what happens this time.

1900 sqft manufactured home on 1.9 acres with water rights. I'm laughing a bit because it's a water front property. It borders the Santa Cruz River (which is really a stream). But it's a long narrow piece of land so the house is a few hundred feet from the river and hopefully not in the flood plain. I'll find out soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Geo!! Just stopping by to see how you are doing. iReports has calmed down now quite a bit. Hope you get the new house you are bidding on. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by KC. I'm not going back there. This is so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Miri 1994-2009

Miri 1994-2009
I Miss You