Sunday, August 9, 2009

Beyond Blame

This is a book about taking full responsibility of your life from a Kabbalistic point of view. The thory is that when you take responsibility for your life you become God.

It isn't about guilt. It's about not blaming others for what's going on in your life. It's about giving and not taking but giving responsibly without turning yourself into a victim- no co-dependency!

It's an easy concept to understand and a harder one to achieve but not impossible. I saw this work in my own life. Once I got over the bitterness of the abuse and focused on making my life better it DID get better. I will never again allow myself to become a victim. Not even for a short period of time. This week I stood up to my boss about something that was important to me and won. I am the mistress of my own future.

We create our own reality. We can be victims or God. The choice is ours to make.

2 comments:

  1. So true in many ways, we can either feel sorry for ourselves or we can step up and make it better. Very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Miri 1994-2009

Miri 1994-2009
I Miss You